Köchü II Khan

Tarih (History)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kochi Oghul
Köycü
Mesajlar: 18
Kayıt: 19 Mar 2016, 18:00
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Köchü II Khan

Mesajgönderen Kochi Oghul » 08 Eyl 2019, 00:04

Köchü II Khan

Köchü II Khan

Khüchü (or Köchü, Kochi Oghul, Konchi, Konichi) was the Khan of the White Horde between c.1302-1303. And later Muscalid Tribe between c.1303-1339. He was the Son of Köchü and Turuqan Khatun of the Olkhunut and a great-grandson of Orda Khan.

Childeren of Köchü I Khan and Turukhan Khatun

Köchü I had many khatuns and concubines. Köchü I married first Tokolukan and last with Turuqan. Other wives included Bukulun, Chingtum and Bek Ujin.

Childeren of Köchü I and Turuqan Khatun of the Olkhunut

He had 4 sons:

Köycü - Köcü II Khan, Köicü, Köycü, the Khan of the Muscalid Tribe
Akdeniz
Yıldırım
Aydoğan

About his Father Köchü I

Marco Polo says Köchü had a vast number of people, but he carried on no war with anybody, and his people lived in great tranquility. Since 1280 he sent friendly letter to Kublai Khan, and the Yuan dynasty rewarded him a large amount of grains and other valuable things of China in turn for his alliance. According to Rashid-al-Din Hamadani, he also kept a very friendly relationship with his relatives, the Ilkhanate, in Persia. According to Rashid al-Din Hamadani, Köchü allied with Kaidu.

Marco Polo describes the Horde as extremely cold area, saying:

"This king (Köchü) has neither city nor castle; he and his people live always either in the wide plains or among great mountains and valleys. They subsist on the milk and flesh of their cattle, and have no grain. The king has a vast number of people, but he carries on no war with anybody, and his people live in great tranquility. They have enormous numbers of cattle, camels, horses, oxen, sheep, and so forth."<ref>Şablon:Cite web</ref>

Köchü possessed the territory of Ghazna and Bamiyan under the suzerainty of either the Chagatayid Khans or the Ilkhan.<ref>Stanley Lane-Poole-The Mohammedan Dynasties, p.227</ref> However, he proved his alliance and refused when Baraq, ruler of Chagatai Khanate, demanded him to give up the authority of those areas before his attack on Iran in 1269.

He was an influential khan. When the Borjigin princes, who operated on Kublai's behalf in Central Asia and later on rebelled, fought against each other, they appealed to Köchü. In c.1302 he died because of his overweight.