Emirdağ Ekizceliler Wiki sitesinden
Tolui had many concubines and wives. But the chief one was Sorghaghtani who was the mother of Tolui's four ruling sons.
Tolui's sons included:
- Möngke, the Great Khan of the Mongol Empire.
- Kublai, the Great Khan of the Mongols and the Emperor of the Yuan Dynasty.
- Hulagu, the first Ilkhan of Mongol Persia.
- Ariq Böke, Khagan claimant who was supported by the traditionalist Mongols against Kublai.
- Bujek. He died earlier. Nothing is known much about him except his role in Mongol invasion of Europe in 1236–41 and Möngke's election in 1250.